Call for Papers – 2017 SASH Annual Conference
October 5-7 2017, Marriott City Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
Sexual Health in a Digital World
SASH is now accepting workshop proposals for the 2017 Annual National Conference. The SASH Annual Conference usually attracts those in the mental health and related fields who work with sexual health and problematic sexual behaviors. This year’s conference will focus on how the internet, technology, and other digital arenas have influenced, enhanced, or detracted sexual health. Proposals that meet this need will be given higher consideration by the committee.
Proposals should follow the guidelines below and may be submitted in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading “SASH 2017 conference” no later than March 1, 2017. All Presenters shall be notified by April 1, 2017, of their selection.
- Presenters should be prepared to present for at least 60 min but should indicate the best potential length of their program.
- Presenters will be required to attend the conference and register and will be given 15% off their registration
- Presenters will include a CV and a bio. The bio will be no longer than 100 words.
- Presenters will include an abstract that will be used for marketing and event material. Abstracts will be no longer than 250 words.
- Presenters will include 3 (three) learning objectives that are measurable.
- Presenters will include 3 (three) references that are submitted in APA format as background for their presentation.
- Presenters who are in groups will designate one presenter to be the Lead presenter who agrees to inform all other presenters in their group about important information.
- Presenters will have their power point slides to the conference committee to be placed on the website by September 1, 2017. Otherwise, presenters are solely responsible for disseminating their power point information.
- Each Presenter shall have a Disclosure slide as their first power point slide. If not using power point, each presenter shall make a disclosure to the attendees.
- Please note the below submission format:
Title of Presentation
Preferred Dates of Presentation (please note that all effort will be made to honor these dates, however, other dates may be selected)
Level of Audience (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
Teaching Style (Lecture, Didactic, Experiential)
Abstract (no more than 250 words)
Biography of presenter(s) (no more than 100 words)
3 (three) References as background for presentation
3 (three) Learning objectives
Preferred length of presentation (60 mins, 90 mins, 180 mins) (please note that if submitted for 180 mins, the number of objectives needs to be doubled)